This is Tunr!

This is Tunr discussion! Tunr is a visual music player and platform that offers you unencumbered access to your favorite audio providers, while also offering mesmerizing and upgradable visuals. Help us make Tunr even better with constructive discussion and feedback.

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall

b.dwall
SoundSpectrum

This is Tunr!

Post by b.dwall »

Tunr is finally at 1.0!

We wanted to give the dedicated SoundSpectrum forum users the first peek! You can download Tunr on the iOS app store right now, it's free:

https://appsto.re/us/lpGJ4.i
https://soundspectrum.com/tunr

Tunr is an ad-free music player that connects you to a wide range of audio sources and streaming providers, including: your music library, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, built-in ambient audio loops, and an ever-expanding universe of podcasts and internet radio stations.

The Player: Tunr's audio engine is custom crafted for reliable and robust performance across different music services. It features a sharp UI, precision scroll through your audio tracks, and the ability to access to track History and Bookmarks for different music sources.

The Platform: Access your device music library and streaming content on demand. Chances are, we already host one or more of your favorite music services. We are expanding the number and types of services that are available in Tunr, and will continue to make Tunr accessible on more devices. Help us achieve this goal by making Tunr your go-to audio player of choice!

The Visuals: The breathtaking visuals you see in Tunr react to your audio and are upgradable. Each scene is a unique artistic expression that weaves together art, math and stunning audio visuals -- there are millions of combinations! Tunr's visuals are the result of over a decade of development achievement at SoundSpectrum, and how we can offer Tunr to you at no cost. Your support in purchasing our visuals helps keep Tunr an amazing and ad-free experience.

Follow us at:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SoundSpectrum-149904468353232/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/soundspectrum
Web - https://soundspectrum.com/tunr
Last edited by b.dwall on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoundSpectrum.com | PLAN.tools | ArtIsInFormation.org

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

I don't have a mobile, cell or smartphone so I will not be viewing SoundSpectrums release of their latest product Tunr. However, I just wanted to wish Andy and the team at SoundSpectrum great success with the new application.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

andy55
Site Admin

Post by andy55 »

BTT wrote:Hello All

I don't have a mobile, cell or smartphone so I will not be viewing SoundSpectrums release of their latest product Tunr. However, I just wanted to wish Andy and the team at SoundSpectrum great success with the new application.
Thanks BTT!

And let me kindly emphasize Brandon's words. We think feedback from forum users will be so valuable and matters a lot to us!

If you listen to music from a lot of different sources, maybe an old iPod or iPad is the way to go if you don't have any iOS devices. You can pick up a used 16gig iPad 3rd or 4th gen (A1458) or iPad mini 2nd gen (A1489) for $200 on ebay that runs Tunr GREAT (16gig and wifi only is fine). I have one that I just is just my house "stereo" that I carry around with me from room to room etc and connects to my house speakers via bluetooth. Since Tunr has access to all the big sources of music, it's a complete solution and I never have to be flipping around in different apps. If that doesn't make sense, I can go into it more. :)

Anyway, the next several months will determine a lot about the fate of SoundSpectrum and this new music platform! Thanks for all your support!

Andy

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

Alright! We're back on track!

I'll be getting an iPod Touch later on at Best Buy and hopefully Tunr will allow me to create custom visuals. (Wait...is that possible?)

The fact that it comes with only two visual packs pre-installed (Cube Pack and G-Force Blue are the only two built-in to Tunr), there are many others available for purchase.

Also, in the next update, would you please add the Amazon Music service soon? Thanks.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

I was hoping to have seen some comments about the new program Tunr from those that have downloaded the app. Come on everyone - share your likes and any suggestions.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

ozbeats

Post by ozbeats »

Whilst browsing The Neowin tech site I noticed this was mentioned in a post about new Instagram Features:
After the Instagram app for Windows Phone remained in beta for over two years, Facebook later ported the iOS version of its app to Windows 10 Mobile using its Osmeta tools instead of Microsoft's own Project Islandwood.

It was intended that the approach would enable feature parity with Android and iOS versions of the app.
:idea: Is there a glimmer of hope that Tunr for iOS (Apple) can be ported to Windows 10 Mobile using Microsoft Project Islandwood or another porting platform :?:

If so.... this would be 110% Awesome

Alf in Australia :)

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

ozbeats wrote: :idea: Is there a glimmer of hope that Tunr for iOS (Apple) can be ported to Windows 10 Mobile using Microsoft Project Islandwood or another porting platform :?:

What about Android? That would be cool, also! (But what tools do you need? Or do you need to rebuild it?)

Daddo

Post by Daddo »

Not sure why I would want this...ever...

I have a 55 inch tv with a Mac mini hooked to it to enjoy gforce WHILE I SURF THE NET ON MY IPAD.

what use is tunr to me... I just don't get it.
No matter where go ...
...there you are

carl1011

Tunr for multiple Apple devices

Post by carl1011 »

I downloaded Tunr to my iPad and it also installed on my iphone and another older iPad I have. I then paid $4.99 to get the GForce add-on using my iPad. Couple of questions

1) To enable my tow other ios devices to utilize GForce add-on do I now have to also pay 4.99 again for each device. Generally this isn't the case for apps.

2) I went through the settings and was unable to find a way to keep the same visualizer color style and wave pattern active. They seem to continuously change.

b.dwall
SoundSpectrum

Re: Tunr for multiple Apple devices

Post by b.dwall »

Hi Carl,

Sorry if you or anyone else are still experiencing this issue. The purchases you make in Tunr should definitely be showing up across devices.

Would you mind providing us with a little information on the failed refresh you are experiencing?

1. Turn on the developer debug option: Tunr Menu (3bar icon) > settings > debug (bottom of the page) > turn on
2. Then add the following text to the form field: sku_debug
3. Next, Refresh your purchases again
4. Once the refresh fails, Immediately press the full screen visuals icon
6. Take snapshot of the text that is produced (there should be a multiple lines worth of text, but it disappears fast)
7. Email it to support@soundspectrum.com

Finally, you can try one more thing. Delete Tunr on the device that is not properly refreshing and reinstall again. Then try the refresh once more. We are looking into this and should be able to get it fixed and working for you soon.

On your second question, we are still in the process of building out functionality of Tunr. I can't tell you exactly when you will get more settings to control the visuals, but we'll get there faster if you use and let others know about Tunr!
carl1011 wrote: 1) To enable my tow other ios devices to utilize GForce add-on do I now have to also pay 4.99 again for each device. Generally this isn't the case for apps.

2) I went through the settings and was unable to find a way to keep the same visualizer color style and wave pattern active. They seem to continuously change.
SoundSpectrum.com | PLAN.tools | ArtIsInFormation.org

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

ozbeats wrote::idea: Is there a glimmer of hope that Tunr for iOS (Apple) can be ported to Windows 10 Mobile using Microsoft Project Islandwood or another porting platform :?:

Per TunrTrending's tweet on June 17, SoundSpectrum is planning on making Tunr a universal app. That is, with the introduction of Swift on Android (via Blurr SDK), Tunr can become available to all platforms.

So, if Tunr was to be out for Android, then I can start attempting to import my own visuals.