SoftSkies and my Mac

Discussion forum for SoftSkies users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

Ceilti

SoftSkies and my Mac

Post by Ceilti »

Hello,

My name is Ceilti, and I'm glad to be here. I've had G-Force since Sept. '06, and it affected so much I tried out SofSkies.

SoftSkies seems to be for ligjt classical/Celtic/New Age kinds of music. I do listen to them at times. bit they are just not my usual cup of tea.

Perhaps if people had a chance to experiement with the full version, that would give us more confodemce in buying it.

I did an experiment. I have a great piece by Issac Stern which transitions from sublime slowness to a fast frenzy. I tried it on both G-Force and SoftSkies.

SoftSkies just didn't make it, whereas G-Force rendered an amazing vizualization, expecially the very slow parts.

If I were to use SoftSkies, and i propably won't, I think I would use it as a V-Bar. It might be nice having clouds floating at the bottom of my screen.

Thank You,

I forgot to tell you some of myself. I'm in my early to mid twenties. I'm a semi-retired concert violinist who'se just finished a year long world tour. I live in an ancient cottage in the Fingerlakes District of upstate NY. I have a waterfall, stream, pond, Pear trees, and Blue Herons. I'm thinking about writing something.

Welcome to all here!javascript:emoticon(':D')

The only certain truths are the stars in the heavens, and all that lie beneath is interpretation. C.C.

Orbstah

Post by Orbstah »

I dont see g- force and soft skies the same way to be honest.

Have ever sat at your window on a sunny day with music playing, you look at the sky and see the clouds drift by as the sun beats off your face.? This is how SoftSkies does it for me, it doesn,t matter what the tune is, its just the world floating by.
I'll come to bed once i've seen everything in G-Force.

tedibear

nice

Post by tedibear »

Content removed by BTT

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello tedibear

Your repeated abuse of this forum has not gone unnoticed. Your email address and IP number have been reported to your ISP.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.