Official Aeon minimum systems requirement

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

ozbeats

Post by ozbeats »

juxtiphi wrote: ....but considering Aeon is approaching the level of the 3D animated graphics seen on TV.......
It sure is... I use Aeon and GeForce along with WhiteCap all in 3D (G-Force now works in 3D properly thanks to all code being written in Python) on a 55 inch Sony Bravia TV with passive 3D.
Current Platinum licenses in all three, i'm able to output 720P 3D at 60Hertz (60fps) or 1080P @ 24Hz (limits to 24 fps) via Nvidia 3DTV PLAY license functionality in the Nvidia Control Panel settings for 3D.

I now have noticed less or little stuttering on my newer custom system using any SS visualizers. It's an ASRock HM81 DGS2.0 MOBO with an Intel i7 4770 standard CPU, 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, Nvidia ASUS Branded GTX 660Ti with 2GB of Native GPU Memory,
a 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD with Rapid Mode enabled and 6GB's SATA 3 connection, on Windows 8.1 Pro with WMC 64-bit.

Cheers, Alf 8)

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

This thread appears to be going nowhere, and some of the comments are not justified. If Andy were to respond to each, and every post then there would be no future visualisation programs or updates for current programs.

I am therefore closing this thread.

MODERATORS Please do not unlock this thread

If any further posts are made then the whole thread will be deleted
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.