ideas for soft skys

Discussion forum for SoftSkies users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

goat

ideas for soft skys

Post by goat »

fisrt want to start off with saying bought bothe softskys and g-force premium im real impress with the products soft skys need soem work thought its the first realease and i find it rather good good for its first release im sure g-force also had lost of things to fix and a lot of effects were added thought time

thought i had ideas for your sofskies be nice if you guys could add night with a full moon in it and maybee the sea as well be nice to if cold get the backkrounds a bit animated like a bird or tree in the wid kinda thing i found the cloud creating engine is brillinat the clouds are a little to bright then again i might not have found the setting to fix that thought very interesting product with great potential and i know if anyone can pull it off its you guys

Kontroversial

Post by Kontroversial »

Hey there. Must agree with the last guy. Since G-Force was so amazing, I must say i am a little dissappointed with Softskies. Not that it isn't good, It's just not F'n Amazing like G-Force was. As an avid sky 'appreciater' it would appear that you have overlooked some of the most important parts of the sky with all your busy busy smart cloud coding. I mean you could use the Backdrop Sprite support from G-Force to use for moon and stars and maybe even space stations.
:?:
It would be nice to see some links to some interesting user made skies which could use the algorithms you've provided to twist up some new wierd shapes and forms in motion. Maybe you could fiddle with them to such an extent as to create different cloud styles like stratus and cumulo nimbus etc. :arrow: Basically what the last guy said... just some ideas guys. :D