Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

BTT
Administrator

SoundSpectrum - Contact / Support / Updates Notice

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Official Statement From SoundSpectrum

CONTACT AND SUPPORT

Our contact page and ticket system have been targeted by a spammer over the last couple of weeks and we have been flooded with spam tickets, hundreds a day. This has made it very difficult to parse through and find and respond to actual customer tickets, though we're doing our best to rectify the situation. If people are complaining in the forums about a lack of response from us I would really appreciate if you could pass this information on. To be clear, we are only being drowned in fake support tickets (much like how a denial of service attack works). No personal customer information has been accessed, no security has been breached.

UPDATES

We should have new beta releases available within the next few weeks for all of our titles.

Regards BTT
Last edited by BTT on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

Sad news about being spammed.

Great news about the new versions. Can't wait :)

JayPro

Post by JayPro »

While I appreciate the news on the spamming issue, this doesn't yet answer my dilemma with missing .BOM files for *every* SS product update I've uploaded over the past month or so.

I truly appreciate the attempts at restoring normalcy; but veteran SS addicts like myself get kinda grouchy when pestered by withdrawal symptoms that keep running me facefirst into the same brick wall. ;) ;)

If ther're any Mac wizards out there who can lend a sympathetic ear, I'd be gratefu. BTT, as a Windows user, has confessed a lack of knowledge with this particular dimension of the computing universe.
"God is syntax."