Fades to black?

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

nealsal

Fades to black?

Post by nealsal »

I"m a long-time user who is setting up a Win10 dedicated mini PC just to run G force. (Latest build). So far working great but some touchups-
1. It is responding to microphone input (boy I missed that when running G force o a new Mac mini) but every few minutes the visualizer fades to black, even when music is playing at full volume. I did load some color maps from BTT and others. Maybe there are "duds" that are causing this? How to keep this from happening? [I switched from Standard theme to Meditation and haven't seen a black out for a while- related?]
'
2. I would like G Force to launch in fullscreen mode. Trying to set it up so if the PC restarts for some reason (like a short house power interruption) the PC would restart and launch G Force in startup. Got that working, but not in fullscreen. Read through everything but can't figure out how to make that happen.

jerohm

Re: Fades to black?

Post by jerohm »

Re: 2 Fullscreen at Startup
Edit:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Resources\Common\Startup.py
and
Include directive:

import SoundSpectrum

vis.SetFullscreen(1)

@_time( '0:5' )
def action():
if vis.HOST_NAME == 'VirtualDJ':
SoundSpectrum.ShowMessage( "VirtualDJ does not currently offer mouse or keyboard support for visuals.\n\nVisit virtualdj.com and kindly request support!" , 16.0 )
:
:

nealsal

Re: Fades to black?

Post by nealsal »

Worked great- thanks! (Had my programmer son do the code insertion.)