"Cosmic Gate- Solitude" change

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

jochew

"Cosmic Gate- Solitude" change

Post by jochew »

In previous versions I have had the option of getting up to six orbs floating around in the Cosmic Gate- Solitude scene and am now only getting 1 or 2. Was wondering if this was an intended change or a bug on my download.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello jochew

Not able to help you with this. It's part of the Python program code which I know nothing about.

Regards BTT

juxtiphi

Re: "Cosmic Gate- Solitude" change

Post by juxtiphi »

jochew wrote:In previous versions I have had the option of getting up to six orbs floating around in the Cosmic Gate- Solitude scene and am now only getting 1 or 2. Was wondering if this was an intended change or a bug on my download.

Highly improbable that its a "bug".

I bet Jerohm can help you with this one

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Just a guess - maybe AEON selects a random number of Orbs which varies each time the scene is loaded.

Regards BTT

jochew

Post by jochew »

Yes it does vary; in 3.2 and before it had varied from 4-6. Now in 3.3 it is 1-2. I've tried many times. Then went back to 3.2 and it was back to 4-6 orbs again. It's just weird to me because i use that visual a lot. One or two orbs just doesn't have the same effect that six did.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello jochew

That would indicate that SoundSpectrum have changed the code for that scene in the latest version. You could ask them why by clicking on the link below:

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/

Regards BTT

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

One thing I noticed with prior versions is that you had many Hyper versions of some of the scenes. By default a lot of them were un-checked. Seeing as you re-installed its possible you had those checked before but are not anymore?

Also the quality setting complexity goes back to fast or normal by its own so maybe upping that to high maybe is the cause ?

Just guessing, I have yet to play around with the new versions config.

jochew

Post by jochew »

DireWolf you were absolutely right! I feel pretty dumb. The graphics quality default is set to 'fastest' instead of moderate or high as the previous verions were. Thank you very much!!!

And thank you to everyone that has helped me so much recently! Especially BTT!