Aeon Awesomeness

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

cwoolrich

Aeon Awesomeness

Post by cwoolrich »

I just watched Aeon visual, for unnamed artist, to comply with terms etc. for one track that was just beautiful. That is why I stick with Aeon. What I just experienced in visuals is worth the problems I may have had. Thank you Andy. It was amazing that random settings so synched up with the track. I hope this is appropriate for the forum, because I want to share how inspiring Aeon can be. thanks.

juxtiphi

Re: Aeon Awesomeness

Post by juxtiphi »

cwoolrich wrote:I just watched Aeon visual, for unnamed artist, to comply with terms etc. for one track that was just beautiful. That is why I stick with Aeon. What I just experienced in visuals is worth the problems I may have had. Thank you Andy. It was amazing that random settings so synched up with the track. I hope this is appropriate for the forum, because I want to share how inspiring Aeon can be. thanks.
Totally appropriate! :D I have had many of the same experiences with G-force. Some times G-force seems to know just what to display for the music you are hearing and you see something so awesome you cant explain it.

We need more people to post their experiences !

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Just to add to what juxtiphi said:

We need more people to post their GOOD experiences !

Regards BTT