Performance problems

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

Just to chime in again. Well the quadcore I had died. Not sad about it since I built a new kit. Core i7 3.50/4.0ghz 16gb of ram and a ASUS Sabertooth z77 motherboard. Ran it on maximum settings no stutter during scene changes even in high complexity mode.

Running Fraps and a few other system monitors I did notice one thing though AEON under WMC sure does suck a lot more juice.

Anyway for myself running it on Winamp still is the best way.

Deadly Raver

Post by Deadly Raver »

Good morning. New member here.

I downloaded the Aeon demo a little while ago. Great visuals, easily worked well with windows media player, and ran smoothly. My problem showed up when I turned off the music player. I walked away for about a minute and my computer went to the password prompt screen. I put the password in, turn away for a minute.................and it's back on the password screen again. Is there a way to stop that? It's the only thing keeping me from buying the full version. I did notice that another forum member by the name of DireWolf had the same problem, but I didn't see a solution. Thanks in advance.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Deadly Raver

None of us on the forum know how to solve this problem. I suggest you contact Frank at SoundSpectrum support, he will be able to advise you.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

Deadly Raver

Post by Deadly Raver »

Thanks for the response. I tried contacting through the link you gave me, but it keeps saying,"There have been too many failed attempts to access this page. Please try again later." It keeps doing that no matter which point of contact I select. I'll try it again in a few hours.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Deadly Raver

Not sure why it's doing that. I will send an email to Frank asking him to respond here on the forum.
Regards BTT

Deadly Raver

Post by Deadly Raver »

BTT wrote:Hello Deadly Raver

Not sure why it's doing that. I will send an email to Frank asking him to respond here on the forum.
Oh cool! Thanks BTT.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Deadly Raver

Your welcome.
Regards BTT