Screw G-Force....

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

taurus82

Screw G-Force....

Post by taurus82 »

...I want Aeon for PS3 and perhaps a reduced version for PSP.
PS3 ID: taurus82

jerohm

Post by jerohm »

that isn't very nice :? . I finally got my hands on some hardware that allowed me to take Aeon for a spin... and it is pretty cool. Like Whitecap, it is a DIFFERENT product than G-Force... maybe somewhere in between, but more - nice job!.

From my point of view, G-Force's appeal is its recognition (celebration) of the elegance in simplicity. Complex appearing visuals are reduced to a few trigonometric functions/algebraic glue... which is probably lost upon the casual viewing population... which is OK! Far more design seems to be required in developing an Aeon scene, but also opens the door to far greater options.

I believe BOTH serve an audience, and should continue to evolve, thrive, and exist in harmony.
:wink:

taurus82

Post by taurus82 »

jerohm wrote:that isn't very nice :? . I finally got my hands on some hardware that allowed me to take Aeon for a spin... and it is pretty cool. Like Whitecap, it is a DIFFERENT product than G-Force... maybe somewhere in between, but more - nice job!.

From my point of view, G-Force's appeal is its recognition (celebration) of the elegance in simplicity. Complex appearing visuals are reduced to a few trigonometric functions/algebraic glue... which is probably lost upon the casual viewing population... which is OK! Far more design seems to be required in developing an Aeon scene, but also opens the door to far greater options.

I believe BOTH serve an audience, and should continue to evolve, thrive, and exist in harmony.
:wink:
Amen brother/sister!
PS3 ID: taurus82