No emails

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

daftPunk

No emails

Post by daftPunk »

I renewed my AEON Platinum license today. After payment was made I waited for my updated code to be sent to me; however, I never received it. I waited over an hour. I tried the "Resend Code" option. I waited another hour and received nothing. I did get a receipt for the purchase from PayPal, but no emails from SoundSpectrum. No email with an updated License. No confirmation from them at all. I tried another email from another carrier. I received nothing. I did get an email reminding me to renew my license a few days ago, so I figured I would be all good. I filled out the form for support. That form said I would get an email after submitting. I never got that email either. I am curious to know if this is still working or not. Been using it for 10 years now. I would like to continue using it.

Am I just wasting my time? Thanks for any advice. 8)

BTT
Administrator

Re: No emails

Post by BTT »

Hello daftPunk

Being a volunteer Administrator of this forum, and not associated with SoundSpectrum in anyway I am going to be extremely careful in what I say.

Based on the limited information I have SoundSpectrum probably do not have any employees to deal with your licence renewal or to read/reply to any emails. If it was me I would contact PayPal asking for a refund. SoundSpectrum abandoned their visualisation programs some two years ago, there have been no updates to their programs since. Your existing version of AEON and licence code will however activate when installing.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

msgame8848

Post by msgame8848 »

I just paid $30 and haven't had an email. Registered a new account to ask

msgame8848

Post by msgame8848 »

daftPunk wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:07 pm
I renewed my AEON Platinum license today. After payment was made I waited for my updated code to be sent to me; however, I never received it. I waited over an hour. I tried the "Resend Code" option. I waited another hour and received nothing. I did get a receipt for the purchase from PayPal, but no emails from SoundSpectrum. No email with an updated License. No confirmation from them at all. I tried another email from another carrier. I received nothing. I did get an email reminding me to renew my license a few days ago, so I figured I would be all good. I filled out the form for support. That form said I would get an email after submitting. I never got that email either. I am curious to know if this is still working or not. Been using it for 10 years now. I would like to continue using it.

Am I just wasting my time? Thanks for any advice. 8)
Did you receive the email? There is no prompt to fill in the email when paying

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Anyone having problems relating to the above posts please open a support ticket by clicking on this link:-

https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html (Copy & Paste into your Browser)

Fill in all the required details and SoundSpectrum will be in contact with you by email.
Regards BTT

msgame8848

Post by msgame8848 »

I got the email and License Code, thank you all

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello msgame8848

Thanks for the update, good to hear things are now sorted.
Regards BTT